About Canada Game Jobs Video Game Development - VanJobs
Canada Game Jobs is a job posting, hosting, advertising and recruiter contact and referral service. We will always do our best to solve any problems that you “the user” may encounter and this promise is fundamental to our code of ethics and a mainstay of this and all related sites operated by VANJOBS. Our mission is to never let anyone down, nor break any promise of performance. We only succeed if you succeed. We are your partners in a mutual quest for success.
Canada Game Jobs is operated by VANJOBS and these names may be used interchangeably. The Terms and Conditions may be revised at any time by updating this page. You should visit this page periodically to review the Terms and Conditions, because they are binding upon you and the company(s) you represent. The terms “You” and “User” as used herein, refer to all individuals and entities accessing Canada Game Jobs, including all websites and services affiliated via ownership and or participation in the promotion, development or operation of any website for any reason. , whether inclusive of all proprietorship’s, understandings legal or moral of any partnerships, organizations, corporations by entity with ownership including any and all business and moral relationships is NOT responsible for any content presented, displayed or linked to any other site, page or other communication mechanism, and any actions made against the owners or operators of any sites, pages software services that host, publish, administer, promote or are alleged or proven to have a relationship with VANJOBS or by any any persons or organizations that demonstrates or claim agency per a website administered or supported in any manner or degree whatsoever mentioned whether in civil or criminal infractions shall be held harmless. All users, administrators and partners of
Usage of this site is an acknowledgment of these protections and disclosures and the limitation of the liability of its creators, hosts, administrators, posters as well as any the sites that are maintained and used in a good faith to create commerce between any individual with any services provided.
This page states the “Terms and Conditions” under which you may use
Please read this page carefully. If you do not accept the Terms and Conditions stated here, do not use this website and service. By using this website, you are indicating that you agree to be bound by the terms of these Terms and Conditions.
Terms for Acceptable Use of this Site
General Rules: Users may not use this website in order to transmit, distribute, store or destroy material (a) in violation of any applicable law or regulation, (b) in a manner that will infringe the copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights of others or violate the privacy, publicity or other personal rights of others, or (c) that is defamatory, obscene, threatening, abusive or hateful.
Website Security Rules: Users may not violate or attempt to violate the security of this website, including, without limitation, (a) accessing data not intended for such user or logging into a server or account which the user is not authorized to access, (b) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization, (c) attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to this website, overloading, “flooding”, “spamming”, “mail bombing” or “crashing”, (d) sending unsolicited e-mail, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services, or (e) forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or newsgroup posting. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability
We have Specific Prohibited Uses of this Site
Individuals seeking employment and career information and employers seeking employees may only use this website for lawful purposes.
- Posting any incomplete, false or inaccurate, untimely, stale, or misleading information.
- Creating or using a false identity on this website.
- Posting any franchise, pyramid scheme, “club membership”, distributorship or sales representative agency arrangement or other business opportunity which requires an up front or periodic payment, pays commissions only (no significant salary) or requires recruitment of others including, but not limited to, members, sub-distributors or sub-agents.
- Contacting job seekers for anything other than legitimate employment opportunities.
- Posting any employment opportunity or requirements that are inaccurate or not available.
- Using any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this website or any activity being conducted on this site.
- Taking any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on this website’s infrastructure.
- If you have a password allowing access to a non-public area of this website, disclosing to or sharing your password with any third parties or using your password for any unauthorized purpose
- Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, using or attempting to use any engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism (including without limitation browsers, spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search this website other than the search engine and search agents available from
on this website and other than generally available third party web browsers. VanJobs
- Attempting to decipher, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of this website.
- Attempting to obtain unauthorized access to this website or portions of this website that are restricted from general access.
- Aggregating, copying or duplicating in any manner any of the materials or information available from this website.
- Framing of or linking to any of the materials or information available from this website without prior written permission from
As a user, you are responsible for your own communications and are responsible for the consequences of your posting. You must not, and by using this website you agree not to, do the following things: post material that is copyrighted, unless you are the copyright owner or have the permission of the copyright owner to post it; post material that reveals trade secrets, unless you own them or have the permission of the owner; post material that infringes on any other intellectual property rights of others or on the privacy or publicity rights of others; post material that is obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, hateful, or embarrassing to another user or any other person or entity; post a sexually-explicit image or statement; post advertisements or solicitations of business; post chain letters or pyramid schemes; impersonate another person; or post material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs or other computer programming routines or engines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or information.
By submitting content to any public or non-public area of this website, you grant VanJobsand its affiliates, the royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, sub-licensable (through multiple tiers), non-exclusive right (including any moral rights) and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, communicate to the public, perform and display the content (in whole or in part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed, for the full term of any rights that may exist in such content. You also warrant that the holder of any rights, including moral rights in such content, has completely and effectively waived all such rights and validly and irrevocably granted to you the right to grant the license stated above. You also permit any User to access, display, view, store and reproduce such content for personal use. Subject to the foregoing, the owner of such content placed on this website retains any and all rights that may exist in such content.
Password and your Registration
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your information and password. You shall be responsible for all uses of your registration, whether or not authorized by you. You agree to immediately notify
You agree to supply
Because user authentication on the Internet is difficult,
We are under no legal obligation to, and generally do not, control the information provided by other users which is made available through this website. By its very nature, other people’s information may be offensive, harmful or inaccurate, and in some cases will be
The Material may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors.
You are solely responsible for the form, content and accuracy of any resume or material contained therein placed by you on this website. Employers are solely responsible for the content of their job postings on this website.
THIS WEBSITE AND MATERIAL ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND.
Disclaimer of Consequential Damages
IN NO EVENT SHALL
Links to Other Sites
The website contains links to third party websites that are provided solely as a convenience to you and not as an endorsement by
No Resale or Unauthorized Commercial Use
You agree not to resell or assign your rights or obligations under these Terms and Conditions. You also agree not to make any unauthorized commercial use of this website.
Limitation of Liability
The aggregate liability for
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless